Fraud prevention policy & Anti-Money Laundering and Counter-Terrorism Financing Act (Wwft)
The Anti-Money Laundering Program (AML)
Article 1: General
- Change123 follows the guidelines set for anti-money laundering (AML).
- To trade Bitcoins, Ethereum, Litecoins and other coins, you are required to register and check all verification processes. The verification of a bank account is also included.
- Change123 will report suspicious and / or fraudulent transactions according to the law Wwft.
- We are actively monitoring transactions with fraud detection systems.
- Criminal acts and economic offenses such as money laundering and unauthorized trading of digital coins are prohibited.
- Any evidence of law violation is Change123 authorized to report to the authorities entitled thereto.
- In case of suspicion of criminal or fraudulent acts, Change123 is entitled to block your Change123 account. This for the duration of the investigation of abuse.
- Change123 is entitled to suspend existing transactions for the duration of the investigation. If the legitimacy of the user and / or transaction (s) cannot be determined, the right to outstanding credits will expire.
- When Change123 is legally required to provide data, this will always be heard.
- Change123 will not comply with any claim of user data by authorities on an illegal basis or when insufficiently substantiated and unfit for large amounts of data.
- The judicial order of organizations entitled to it may be confiscated on your money and funds.
- You authorize Change123 to do additional screening in addition to requesting the required documentation. This includes the retrieval of publicly available data as well as the consultation of non-public databases for identification and political data.
Article 2: Safety procedures and measures
2.1: Customer Acceptance Policy:
Change123 will at all times take care of measures and strict procedures to prevent money laundering and terrorist financing. For this reason, we have taken steps to identify you as a customer based on Article 3 of the Wwft (Politics Exposed Persons (PEP) list). Our verification processes have been adapted to these terms and conditions and all rules are respected. Legal basis: Wwft & PEP list.
2.2: Transaction Monitoring
All transactions are carefully monitored and kept. The purpose is to identify and prevent suspicious activities. Change123 offers no place to customers with wrong intentions. We act hard to detect fraudulent transactions, which could lead to closing your Change123 account. Legal basis: Wwft & Wft (Financial Supervision Act).
2.3: Complaint handling and handling incidents
As a Change123 customer, you can file a complaint with Change123 Customer Service. If you wish, you can also file an anonymous complaint. Your information is well guaranteed. Incidents are recorded in a correct manner. Legal basis: Article 4:17 paragraph 1 Wft, art. 4:11 paragraphs 2 and 3 jo. 4:15 led 2 preamble a Wft, Decree Behavioral Supervision of Financial Undertakings.
2.4: Notification Unusual Transactions
Exchanges for digital coins such as Bitcoins, Ethereums, Litecoins and other cryptocurrency are not covered by the Anti-Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing Act. This law enumerates which traders and exchanges do fall under it. Of course, we will report unusual transactions to FIU Netherlands to prevent and report fraud and fraudulent cases.